BAG 1: Cambridge Satchel £235 BAG 2: Michael Kors £315
Online shopping is the perfect thing to
be doing on a lazy Saturday afternoon …
I've been looking for the perfect bag
for summer. Originally I was looking for a red bag but then I saw these L O V E L Y blue ones! I've narrowed down my
search to 2 bags, the shoulder Cambridge Satchel and the Michael Kors! But
which one do I choose?
This is a tough decision!
I already own a brown Cambridge Satchel
that never leaves my side; I use it day in - day out! So maybe it would be a good idea to get something different? With both bags over £200, I want to make the right
choice.
Which one do you
think?
Sincerely, Kimberly.
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11943981/?claim=55hu2d4vqb2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11943981/?claim=55hu2d4vqb2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


0 comments
Post a Comment