Leather Heeled Sandals: ASOS | Drop Hem Top: TOPSHOP | Daisy Lace Shirt: BOOHOO | Bandeau Jumpsuit: TOPSHOP | Clutch: MISS SEFRIDGE | Midi Skirt with Mesh Detail: MISSGUIDED | Pocket Backpack: TOPSHOP | Pointed Shoes: ASOS | Strappy Skater Dress: ASOS
So, today I've been looking at WHITE! I must say I love White!
I've picked out a few pieces that caught my eye. The backless skater dress is one of my favourite pieces from the whole bunch! Since I've been loosing weight and can now fit into a size 10 I personally feel much more comfortable wearing skimpier pieces like this one!
When I saw these white heeled sandals I thought they would be perfect. Not to high and the chunky 90's look is so on trend at the minute. The jumpsuit is lovely, although I think I would struggle to find an occasion to wear it as it looks very smart! I don't normally go for bandeaus either but theres something about this simple jumpsuit that I like.
What is your favourite piece?
Sincerely, Kimberly.

0 comments
Post a Comment