CSC Zip Coin Purse £35 // GRAFEA Violet Lilac Leather Backpack £145 // CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL COMPANY Mini Push Lock Satchel £65 // CATH KIDSTON iPad Cloud Case £24.99 // CATH KIDSTON iPhone Cloud Case £19.95
Right, lets get dow to business. I've had my eye on the Grafea backpack since last year. I didn't buy one because I left for Australia to travel but now I'm returning to the UK I see no reason why I shouldn't purchase it ASAP. I love the lilac colour and the size is reasonable for day-to-day use, in addition to being fashionable!
Next item is the Cambridge mini satchel which would be perfect for a new "going out" bag with the size just big enough to fit my essentials for a night out. I love the blue apposed to black or brown which is my normal choice. The zip coin purse will fit perfectly in the satchel and be a great new addition to my collection of leather goods :)
Finally my technology could use some new covers and these from Cath Kinston just caught my eye. I recently brought the iPad case as a gift for someone but now have decided I may have to buy it for myself because it's so cute.
Sincerely Kimberly
xxx

0 comments
Post a Comment