With only 4 days until Christmas people will be going crazy and panic buying all the little bits and bobs they neglected to get! Town will be too busy for me to handle so I will be in hibernation mode until Christmas and Boxing day sales are over! Although for those of you who forgot to buy those little stocking fillers or presents in general, here are fifty last minute gift ideas ...
1. Bed socks - Without a doubt always a winner
2. Scented candles - My personal favourite is Yankee Candles Pink Sands! Beautiful smell :)
3. Mug
4. Sweets - Amazing from a little Sweet Shop and not just from the supermaket
5. Soaps or body wash - The Body Shop is a great choice!
7. DVDs - For those who still collect DVDs, me personally I prefer everything on a hardrive!
8. Starbucks/Costa gift card for coffee lovers
9. Pyjamas - My friend Ema brought me some Alice in Wonderland ones and I love them!
10. Notebook - I love Cath Kidston notebooks as they are so pretty.
11. Art supplies for the creative people in your life
13. Alcohol - At least your giving them something that won't clutter the house :)
14. Lipbarm - I love the Burt's Bees collection
15. Wolly Hat
16. Water bottle - I mean a pretty one :)
18. Jewellery - Pandora is always a winner in my eyes, although be prepared to que for hours in the shops.
19. iPhone case
20. Purse/Wallet
21. Socks
22. Personalised jar of Nutella - Obviously if you live near a Selfridges it's much easier to get this.
23. Hair accessories
24. Laptop case
25. CD - For the people who still love to have the actual item instead of downloading!
26. Soft toy - Your never too old for a little toy from your favourite Disney film!
27. Scarf
28. Gloves
29. Slippers - I got some bunny ones from Next :)
30. Lipstick - Mac always a winner!
31. Any kind of make-up actually!
33. Travel Journal
35. Travel set - Including pillow, eye mask, bottles for shampoo and conditioner
36. Favourite shampoo and conditioner - I know it may sound boring but I love it when I receive the Aussie brand as a gift!
37. Photo frame - Urban Outfitters have some beautiful ones
38. Flowers
39. Stationary
40. Books - I recently purchased The Diary of Anne Frank after visited the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam, it's very interesting and worth a read!
41. Kitchen supplies such as tea towels - For those new home owners or an auntie haha
42. Art
43. Ornaments - Disney store is always a winner in my eyes, obviously because I love DISNEY!
44. Some of their favourite, Tea, Coffee or Hot Chocolate
45. Baking equipment
46. Handbag
48. Weekly / Daily to do list pads - For the people who love to stay organised, well try too! :)
49. Magazine subscription - Make sure they love the magazine first, for me it would be Vogue!
50. Cake - Maybe from The Cheesecake Shop or Patisserie Valerie and write on the present fragile!
Don't delay anymore get those last little pressies in time for Christmas :)
Sincerely, Kimberly.
xxx





All great ideas! I may post some of mine tomorrow :) I would love every single thing on this list!
ReplyDelete- Seri
www.Serisblog.com
Every year I'm stuck for ideas, so I thought others would be too! - I would love everything too! Although I'm moving house so I don't have the space capacity haha!
DeleteXxx